Criteria to be a Full Member:-
- Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) working within a Zoo, or an Exotics Practice.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) with previous experience of working within a Zoo, or an Exotics Practice.
- Enrolled Student Veterinary Nurse (SVN) working towards your RVN Qualification.
- RVN or SVN with a passion for or an interest in learning more about the Veterinary Nursing of Zoo & Exotic Species.
- Veterinary Nurse or Veterinary Technician from outside of the UK with a qualification accepted by RCVS (UK Governing Body for VN’s)
Benefits of Full Membership
- Have a voice on the future direction of the AZEVN through voting rights at the AZEVN AGM on constitutional and operational matters.
- Have the opportunity to network, interact and benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience of VN’s working within the Zoo & Exotic Sector at the annual AZEVN Conference, other AZEVN Events and from resources that can only be accessed through the Members Section on the AZEVN Website.
- To benefit from the strong working relationships that the AZEVN has established with industry leading organisations who sponsor and support the AZEVN.
- Have the right to stand for an AZEVN Committee or Volunteer Position as they become available, in accordance with the application procedures stated in the AZEVN Constitution.